Message Management & Control made easy
Click image to view more
Powerful Enterprise Message Management made easy
Control and manage messages on any platform throughout your Enterprise to increase:
Messages or log entries are native on each platform and REV MESSAGE monitors each of these sources to allow you to gain total control.
On iSeries REV MESSAGE monitors:
- Message Queues
- History Log
On LINUX and UNIX REV MESSAGE monitors:
- System Logs
- SNMP Alerts
On WINDOWS REV MESSAGE monitors:
- Event Logs
- SNMP Alerts
Same Message Manager that runs Natively on all platforms
As REV MESSAGE is exactly the same model and runs natively on all platforms:
- The same Windows .NET User Interfaces are used for all platforms:
- Message Definitions – to define Filters, Calendars, Security, LDAP, Environments etc.
- Host & Enterprise Consoles – to manage as well as see and hear all messages as they are being detected and processed,
- Message Dispatcher – to manage servers, web sites, routers etc., and notify personnel,
- Engine – to configure, add systems and migrate data.
- One education plan fits all Operating Systems.
You control the database locations
The ONLY platform that must have a Local database is iSeries as every i5OS installation has a DB2 instance. On every other platform YOU are in TOTAL CONTROL of the database locations – which can be Local or Remote.
At RevSoft we do have a simple rule:
‘A Mission Critical server should have a Local database – as long as the Server is up the RevSoft Application Tasks will be executed.’